Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crabs and Penguins Launches {


Finally the day has come! "Crabs and Penguins", a game I worked on this last year for Coca Cola, is finally available on the AppStore for iPad and iPhone. It will be releasing for Android, PC and Mac standalone soon. We also made a cinematic commercial of the story behind the game. Be sure to check it out at the website link below!

As lead programmer at Ember Lab, I was tasked with the game programming for the main 6 levels. This includes the player controls, player movement, collectibles and power-ups, graphics and shaders, level block-ins, and game-play testing. The primary development tools were Unity3D game engine with C# programming language. I also used some CG and ShaderLab for shader programming, as seen in my Water Shader post.

Screenshot of "Crabs and Penguins"

The game is free so if you have an iOS device, go download it and tell me what you think!

Here's the link to the Download, the Website, and the Facebook Page.

If you have any feedback, comments, or questions on how anything was done for the game, please comment below! I'd love to do a tutorial or explanation on how we made this game. Try to be specific so I can give you a detailed answer.

"Leave a crab. Return a hero."

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and stay on topic. I will be happy to answer any question I can. And I am always open to discussion and respectful criticism. Thanks for commenting!